Morpheus8 is a cutting-edge, minimally invasive treatment for skin rejuvenation and body contouring. This revolutionary procedure uses targeted radiofrequency energy to generate heat in the skin, stimulating collagen production and boosting your body’s natural healing process. The result is tighter, firmer skin with smoother texture and fewer wrinkles, lifted and more youthful.
What is Morpheus8?
Morpheus8 is a revolutionary aesthetic treatment designed to improve the look and feel of the skin. It uses radio frequency energy to stimulate collagen production and promote cellular turnover to tighten the skin for a refreshed and youthful appearance with minimal downtime or discomfort. Morpheus8 is safe and effective for most skin types and can help reduce wrinkles, improve texture and tone, and firm up skin laxity.
What Areas can be Treated with Morpheus8?
Morpheus8 is an effective solution for many areas of the face and body, including the:
On the body, Morpheus8 can help contour areas like:
- The arms
- Upper arms
- Bra roll
What Concerns does Morpheus8 Treat?
Morpheus8 can help with the following types of concerns:
- Reducing fine lines
- Fat bulges
- Post liposuction areas
- Reduces the appearance of stretch marks
- Liquifies fat
- Reduces cellulite
It can also reduce acne scarring on the faces of those with all skin types, and significantly darker skin tones may be more prone to discoloration with other treatments.
What are some of the Benefits of Morpheus8?
The main benefits of our Morpheus8 in Beverly Hills and Santa Monica include the following:
- Its safety profile as it is noninvasive with minimal downtime
- No anesthesia required
- No incisions
- Little to no recovery time
- Immediate results after just one session
- Long-lasting effects
- Gradual improvements over time as new collagen continues to form
- Versatility in treating multiple areas at once for a comprehensive effect
- Tailored results for different problem areas depending on individual needs
- Low risk of complications since only minimal heat is delivered deep beneath the surface layer of the skin
What is the Procedure for Morpheus8?
- The Morpheus8 procedure uses a combination of microneedles and radiofrequency energy to help improve the appearance of the skin.
- The treatment uses a local anesthetic to reduce sensation and apply a topical numbing cream.
- The next step involves a handheld applicator with many tiny needles powered by radiofrequency energy that can reach deep into the layers of the skin.
- Your practitioner will press the applicator onto the skin for a few seconds, delivering energy through the needles. They will then move on to an adjacent area, using a stamping technique rather than dragging it across the skin.
- This process creates micro-wounds within the skin, stimulating collagen production and remodeling scar tissue for younger-looking, smoother skin, and improved texture.
Who is a good Candidate for Morpheus8?
The best candidates for Morpheus8 treatments are typically in good overall health and want to take their skincare regime one step further. However, prospective patients must consult Dr. Shafa for a personalized health history evaluation before the procedure. This will ensure that you get the most optimal results from treatment.
Why Choose Dr. Brian Shafa for Morpheus8?
If you're looking for an experienced and highly qualified surgeon to perform your Morpheus8 procedure, look no further than Dr. Brian Shafa. Not only is he board-certified and exceptionally skilled in his craft, but Dr. Shafa is also deeply committed to excellence in aesthetic care and outstanding client service. With a master’s degree in Cancer Biology and training from Wayne State University School of Medicine, the University of Illinois - Chicago, and Henry Ford Hospital in Detroit, there's no question that you'll be in excellent hands regarding your procedure.
Dr. Shafa also stands out for his commitment to community service. He has had the opportunity to participate in initiatives such as the Clinton Global Initiative, which fights malaria endemic in Haiti. Dr. Shafa has also traveled extensively to underserved populations around the globe to improve healthcare access. When you choose Dr. Shafa for your Morpheus8 procedure, you can rest assured you are receiving the highest standard of care from someone who truly cares about their patient’s well-being.
How long will my results last?
Morpheus8 can provide a longer-lasting improvement in tone, texture, and volume compared to traditional laser treatments, chemical peels, or creams. With proper home care, you can enjoy long-term results from this innovative procedure. Many of our patient’s results with Morpheus8 can last up to a year or longer.
Can I do anything to maintain my results?
You should follow at-home care regimens to experience longer-lasting results from this innovative procedure. These may involve topical treatments or serums prescribed by your treating clinician to maintain healthy skin after treatment. Results from this revolutionary technology include tighter and firmer-looking skin with improved texture and even tone - all without any long-term downtime or complicated recovery process. You should receive one treatment a year to maintain your results with Morphues8.